Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank GOD the groundhog saw his shadow!

HOLA! Well, February is here and it can not leave quick enough! Let me just say that it has been f-f-f-f-reezing here in North Carolina, enough already with the cold weather! I will tell you this for sure I'm NOT repeat NOT cut out to live up north. So with that said COME ON SPRING!!! MAMA IS WAITING!

February as not been that exciting here in the Hauser home. We did manage to travel to Florida to go and visit Ama and Ampa Biscuit Head, as Carter would call him, and go to Animal Kingdom. Carter loved the park Alex was kinda like "meh.." about it. It's a beautiful park especially for the animal lover. I think Alex was expecting more of a rides type of theme park. Either way we all enjoyed ourselves since we got out of the regular routine.


I must mention that we did go on a family rafting ride all together. It was a ride that was supposed to get you a little bit wet, with the expection of ME. I was completely soaked!! Poor Carter got his pants wet and he was so upset. I thought he was upset because the ride was going too fast. Nope, he was upset because his pants got wet! LOL! He even yelled at me, "MOMMY! You make me get my pants wet!" It was too funny! Too bad I don't have any pictures of that!




Carter getting his face painted. I tried to convience Alex to do it but he was not having it. When I asked him he looked at me like I was fire! Gesh!





The Hauser clan on the left and the kids and the grandparents on the right. ;)














I'm also working on my camera features, (all thanks to The Pioneer Woman and her self taught advice on her website) one of my new years resolution is to learn how to work my camera better. Photos will follow this week, I'm going to take it out and snap away this weekend IF its not freezing, lets hope not! Until next time, adios :)
♥ Joann





No comments: