Monday, December 28, 2009

Yea, Yea I know!

I've noticed as well as you all have that I've become pretty awful at blogging on our page. The whole purpose was for me to do monthly blogs about our family yea well it's been since OCTOBER that I've posted something so I guess you can say that I'm Fired! LOL! Well, since it is about to be the beginning of new year I will be more proactive with this.

Lots has happened I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving as did we. We stayed in town and celebrated with our friends. I also celebrated my 30th still can't believe it so for my sake I'm still 27 years old, ok? :) That was pretty much November in a nutshell.

December is now here and almost gone as well. I've decided that it would be best for me and the family that I leave my job and just focus on going to school full-time and being a mom. Going to school and work full-time was not the smartest idea ever. I thought I could handle it but I felt I was completely ignoring my family I was always in a rush to come home cook dinner, and then my nose was in a book or on the computer doing homework. The weekends were pretty much spent the same way, so its best that I put my family first.
Christmas came so quickly its crazy! we were all good little boys and girl in the Hauser home and got lots of good stuff. I guess I was especially good cause momma got a new laptop. Woo-hoo! Santa must of gotten his list mixed up, but who am I to deny such a great gift? :) The boys have been enjoying their toys if you see our living room it looks like Toys R Us threw up in it!





I hope this New Year brings everyone lots peace, ♥, and happiness from our home to yours! Happy New Year!!!




1 comment:

Rob -n-Jess said...

Wow, i can now get to your blog. So cute. And yes, santa DID have his lists mixed up!